Campbell’s Pet Butler Scooping Hours:
We will provide scooping services between the times listed below. We DO NOT set specific time for service unless you have a special need on weekends.Weekends are available for special events and as per request. A small fee will be added for weekend service.
FALL – WINTER
Fall/Winter Business Hours change when end of daylight savings time goes into affect.
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: By Appointment Only * Additional Fee
Spring/Summer business hours change when start of daylight savings time goes into affect.
Service Conditions and Guarantee
We cannot guarantee service under the following conditions, but will do our best.
- Non-solid, loose stool ( diarrhea )
- Muddy areas
- Landscaping, bushes and small trees
- Overgrown grass or weeds ( tall )
- Excessive amounts of leaves, ivy, trash, mud, snow or ice
- Sprinklers / rain causing stools to become wet and loose
- Pebble and gravel areas landscaping ( bark, ivy, plants )
- Flooded areas
- Small and crumbly stools
- Wild animal droppings – however, as a courtesy – we attempt to pick up wild animal droppings at no charge but cannot and do not guarantee we will or can collect all droppings from wild animals.