Why Hire Campbell’s Pet Butlers To Clean Up After Your Dog(s)?
- Pet Waste contains bacteria and parasites.
- You want your free time to do other things than cleaning up the backyard.
- You are too busy to do it yourself
- To stop family quarrels over who is going to clean up the yard.
- Pets and people using dirty yards track poop into the house.
- You can’t stomach the smell.
- If you are pregnant, this should not be a job for you to do yourself.
We wear disposable gloves for a cleaner “clean-up” and dispose of them after each clean up.
We disinfect and sanitize our shoes before and after each yard.
We use our gloved hands to remove the waste…not tools.
This helps control cross contamination from other yards and improperly cleaned tools.
Frequency We offer daily to monthly visits and in between, which ever suits your needs. One-time or short-term service is also available (selling your home, illness, etc.) Special Occasion Service (backyard wedding, parties, etc.)
Initial Clean Up Initial first time cleanings are added to the first visit fee, which accounts for the extra time it will take to clean the yard for this initial clean up.
- $25.00 for small/average sized yards
- $40.00 for large/oversized yards
Special Event or One Time Clean Up Fee We offer one time cleaning for special events or one time cleaning without continuing monthly service.
- $35.00 for small/average sized yards
- $45.00 for large/oversized yards
Poop Scoop Fees
* Rates below are based on 1 dog.
- 1 visit per week …. $12.00 per visit.
- 2 visits per week…. $10.50 per visit.
- 3 visits per week…. $9.00 per visit.
Additional add $2.50 per dog per household.
- 2 visits per month…. $30.00 per visit.
Additional dogs add $2.50 per dog per household.
1 visit per month…. $65.00 per visit.
** All rates are based on ONE DOG per household per visit. Additional dogs add $2.50 per dog per house hold per visit for weekly and bi-monthly services. Above prices are for small or averaged sized yards. Large or oversized hards must add an additional fee of $10.00 per 2,000 sq foot. Front yard at an extra $5.00 per visit.
Our Guarantee We disinfect all tools and shoes before and after each service to prevent cross contamination. Service is what we do best. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please notify us within 24 hours and we will be back out to re-service your property to your satisfaction, after all the best compliment is a referral from you.
We cannot guarantee service under the following conditions, but will do our best.
- Non-solid, loose stool ( diarrhea )
- Muddy areas
- Landscaping, bushes, and small trees
- Overgrown grass or weeds
- Sprinklers, rain causing stools to become wet and loose
- Pebble and Gravel areas landscaping ( bark, ivy, plants )
- Flooded areas
- Small and Crumbly stools
- We are hired to pick up your dogs poop as a courtesy we pick up rabbit and wild animal droppings at no extra charge but cannot and do not guarantee we will or can collect all droppings from wild animals.